Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tears streaming gently down your face
I stare hidden in the shadows
You know not that I can see you
Yet I see and cry my pain
Help I cannot offer
And help, from me, you will not take
So I sit in painful silence
Heart breaking at every tear
I wish for just to help you
To be trusted with your thoughts
I don’t ask for you to love me
For I know now that’s too much to ask
My tears are my reminder
Of the pain I hold inside
My sobs are my reminder
Of the emotions I can’t escape
You say that no one likes you
You say that no one cares
I’d give everything for you
But you don’t see me standing here
You look right through me
Past my tears and past my pain
My sobs are never heard
And my cries are never noticed
I’ve learned to just ignore them
My feelings must not be real
These tears I cry
These pleas I make
All hidden within my walls
I see your tears and beg to help
But I’m pushed away again

No comments: